Conquer Content Marketing for your Brand
March 22nd 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
June 12th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
August 14th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
October 11th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
December 11th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
It’s no secret that today’s consumer is time-poor and spoiled for choice when it comes to media to engage with. And for brands, this poses a unique problem. With more ways than ever before to talk to your target consumer – there’s also far more competition to really capture the attention of your audience. This course will show you how to combat this problem, by harnessing the power of story-telling to connect with your brand’s target audience. We’ll cover an introduction to content marketing and look at best practice examples. Choosing the best channel for your brand’s message will also be examined, and we’ll discuss the opportunities that digital and social channels offer.
Who Should Attend this Course
Marketing Managers & Brand Managers/ Executives with responsibility for creating content that works for your brand.
After the course you will:
- Have a thorough knowledge of content marketing across the industry
- Be familiar with best practice case studies
- Through an interactive & practical format, you’ll know how to start ideating content for your brand
- Have an overview of the best practice ways to measure the success of content marketing for your brand
- Be aware and engaged with the emerging trends in this sector
- What is Content Marketing? – an introduction to content marketing and its role
- Engagement & Involvement – how content delivers value for brands with an examination of case studies & discussion on why it worked
- Content Marketing Tools – an introductory overview of the tools available
- Placing it in Context
- Interactive Content Planning – an interactive segment to plan & create a content marketing campaign
- Content ROI – the best way to measure the performance of your content
- Future Trends – a look to the future of content marketing
This course offers a thorough overview of the content marketing landscape so is suitable from beginner level up.
Why Core Knowledge
As part of the team in Radical, we’ve won Social Media Agency of the Year four years in a row & know how to make content that engages customers and drives real results for brands.
For interesting case studies and expert opinion about content marketing, you can check out Radical’s blog here