Data Science for Marketers
February 21st 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
May 10th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
July 12th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
September 19th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
November 7th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
Data is perhaps the most talked about topic in the Marketing Industry.
Learners will leave with a clear understanding of what data science is and how it can be applied in their business. Inspiring case studies will make results tangible while hands on exercises will empower attendees with a framework and toolkit for approaching problems analytically.
Who should attend the course?
All Marketing practitioners with an interest in the application of data.
After the course you will
- Have a clear understanding of where data fits in the Marketing Cycle and how it can be leveraged to make Marketing activities more efficient, cost effective, innovative and accountable
- Have a framework for how to apply the analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
- Know where and how to get access to open and public data that can enrich your proprietary data; unlocking insights on your market, consumers and competitors
- Have a beginners toolkit for hands on data science in Excel
- Demystifying Data
- Applications to Marketing
- Finding Data
- An analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
- Hands on case study and exercises
- Toolkit for data science in Excel
This course is aimed at beginners or those looking for a refresher course
Why Core Knowledge
Core Media is Ireland’s largest media agency and the only agency with an internal Data department. A fusion of mathematicians, statisticians, physicists, data scientists and computer engineers who share a passion for data; who work with clients on a daily basis to solve their business challenges. Working with clients to best advise on how to put data to work for them, with demonstrable ROI. The scope of solutions we provide covers marketing attribution modelling, customer segmentation, single view of customer, data as a service, marketing dashboards, budget optimisation, data strategy and data consulting.