Media Owners From Mars, Media Agencies From Venus
October 25th 2017 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
As a media owner, contacting and dealing with media agencies can be challenging. Perhaps you’re trying to contact someone who’s not returning your calls, or you’re seeing your competitors getting spend from a particular client, when you’re not. Perhaps you feel you never get enough details, budget or time to respond to an agencies brief or, you send across a great proposal and are met with radio silence. This three hour course will give you an insight into a day in the life of a media planner and help you to understand exactly what they’re looking for and how best to deliver it.
Who should attend the course
Anyone working in a sales position with a media owner, who deals with media agencies on a regular basis.
After the course you will be able to
• Understand what a day in the life of a media planner looks like
• Know who you should be contacting in a media agency, when and about what
• Understand what information media agencies want from media owners and when and why they will want to meet you
• Know what media agencies see as the ideal media owner relationship
• Understand the new media landscape that media planners are operating in and how to include Paid, Owned and Earned media in your response
• How to win a sales pitch and get on the media plan
This course is suitable for anyone who works for a media supplier and deals with media agencies regularly
Why Core Knowledge
With over thirty years’ combined experience working in the media industry on both media owner and agency side, the tutors have worked on multiple, award winning campaigns where successful collaboration with media owners was key to their success.
You may also be interested in