January 31st 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
Precision advertising is simply any creative that changes automatically based on information about the user, whether this is related to their behaviour, location or context.
Data-driven creative brings simple, effective and scalable campaigns by integrating data, machine learning and automation in the creative process.
Combining the two, means being able to efficiently deliver great, relevant and engaging brand content to prospects and customers across all devices and formats.
Who should attend the course?
Marketing Managers, Marketing executives, Advertising Executives, Digital executives.
After the course you will be able to
- Understand the setup, technologies and strategies in doing precision/dynamic campaigns
- How we are fast moving beyond the simple ‘one message fits all’ approach.
- There are numerous types of precision creative that can be employed to fulfil different functions.
- The biggest difference in ‘types’ is the difference between prospecting and retargeting precision creative.
- How Core Media is bringing personalised and optimised campaigns to audiences across multiple channels.
- The process of streamlining creative production, targeting, and testing for precision creative, retargeting, and non-dynamic digital ads including new IAB LEAN formats.
This is a beginner’s course and the learner does not need to have any prior knowledge of Precision/Dynamic Ad technologies.