Social Advertising Inside Out
February 28th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
May 28th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
July 24th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
September 12th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
November 14th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
Social Media is growing at a rapid rate and it is crucial for companies to have a strong relevant presence across its many platforms. On this interactive and highly informative course you’ll learn how to leverage your company’s Social Media presence through paid media and optimise your social advertising to gain the best business results. This course will take an in-depth look at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram advertising as well as creative formats on these channels. They will also include case studies of successful paid social media campaigns on an Irish and global scale.
Who should attend the course?
Marketing Managers, Marketing executives, advertising executives, digital execs etc.
After the course you will be able to
- Understand the importance of paid social media for your business
- Identify and choose the right channel for your campaign and objective
- Understand the difference between and importance of formats on each social channel
- Build out your most relevant target audience
- Create a Facebook campaign
- Create a Twitter campaign
- Create an Instagram campaign
- Manage campaign performance and reporting.
- Introduction to Social Advertising
- Facebook – This section will cover Facebook advertising, objectives, formats, measurements of success, examples of best in class and a live demo.
- Instagram – This section will cover Instagram advertising, objectives, formats, measurements of success, examples of best in class and a live demo.
- Twitter – This section will cover Twitter advertising, objectives, formats, measurements of success, examples of best in class and a live demo
Ideally, those taking part in the course should have an understanding of social media at a beginner’s level and have some exposure to advertising on social.
Why Core Knowledge:
Radical recently won Social Media Agency of the Year for the 4th year in a row.
With our tutors spearheading award winning social campaigns, such as Aer Lingus’s ‘Bringing People Home’, there’s no better course in the country to learn about Social Advertising.