Sponsorship-A Powerful Marketing Tool
April 12th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
June 18th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
August 20th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
October 18th 2018 3 Hours (9:30 - 12:30)
Sponsorship has been proven to deliver long-term commercial value. This course is designed to suit practitioners at any career stage who would like to learn or refresh their knowledge of sponsorship. On this course, you will see best-in-class examples of sponsorship strategies and discover how multiple business objectives can be achieved via this powerful medium. Delivered by real sponsorship experts with real experience in; enhancing brand equity, establishing consumer engagement and delivering on the bottom line. Our experts also work with rights holders to enhance their rights and asset capabilities and package sponsorship opportunities.
Who should attend the course?
Sponsorship practitioners at any career stage who would like to learn or refresh their knowledge of sponsorship.
After the course you will be able to
- Understand how sponsorship can enhance the marketing mix
- Understand the sponsorship market place
- Understand the importance of sound insight and robust strategy for leveraging assets
- Evaluate sponsorship
- Why sponsorship? A background
- Stakeholders in sponsorship: win, win, win
- The role of the rights holder
- The role of the agency
- Sponsorship guidelines: polices and guidelines for your organisation
- Property selection and negotiation
- Developing sponsorship strategy
- Leveraging sponsorship rights and assets
- The importance of measurement
- Rules and regulations
- Overview of media sponsorship
- Future trends
Level: All levels welcome: practitioners starting a career in sponsorship to those looking for a refresher course
Why Core Knowledge:
Livewire is Core Media’s sponsorship specialist agency. They create real and measurable value from sponsorship for rights holders and sponsors every day. They do this across all genres of sponsorship; in the past 12 months, they have advised clients with regards to sports, entertainment, arts, naming rights, B2B and media sponsorships.